Ingredients – for 2 people
- 2 chicken breasts (you can use chicken thighs if you prefer – allow 2 chicken thighs per person)
- 6 tablespoons of olive oil
- 500g of frozen green beans
- 1 large onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- half a bunch of flat leaf parsley
- salt & pepper
- 1 jar Greka Tomato Sauce with Mediterranean Herbs or Greka Tomato Sauce with Aubergine & Sweet Pointed Red Peppers
Heat 6 tablespoons of olive oil in a pan over medium heat and fry the chicken breasts/thighs until golden.
Finely chop the onion and garlic and add to the pan. Fry for 2- 3 minutes.
Add the green beans, your choice of Greka sauce, salt and pepper and stir everything together. Fill the empty jar with water and add the water in the pan.
Cover and cook for 40 minutes. Finely chop the parsley and add to the pan.
Remove from the heat when the sauce has thickened and the chicken is cooked through.
Serve with crusty bread and feta cheese.