“He who wishes not to spoil the dishes served up to others, should be pleased himself. For he who rightly cares for his own eating will not be a bad cook” – Athenaeus
Do you love authentic Greek food?
Do you remember the taste, smell and flavour of traditional Greek dishes and want to recreate them?
Well, we know how you feel and we are very happy to introduce to you our Greka Cookery School.
I was taught to cook Greek food by my mother and grandmother and I can tell you… it’s surprisingly easy to master Greek dishes.
At our cookery school, you’ll gain new knowledge, make friends and have fun in our spacious and well-equipped kitchen.
- Each Greek cookery course runs from 10am to 3pm
- Learn as you prepare, cook and taste Greek dishes and enjoy a delicious lunch (Greek of course). Best of all…at the end of the day you take the dishes you’ve created on the course to enjoy with your family and friends at home
- Typical recipes will include spanakopita (spinach & feta pie), houmous with tahini, pastitsio (Greek lasagne), moussaka (a Greek classic), tzatziki (yogurt & cucumber dip) and many more
All equipment and ingredients will be supplied, you just need to bring yourself along and enjoy your day!
Dates for our cookery courses are:
- Saturday – 15th December 2018 – Spaces available
- Saturday – 12th January 2019- Spaces available
- Saturday – 9th February 2019 – Spaces available
- Saturday – 23rd March 2019 – Spaces available
- Saturday – 13th April 2019 – Spaces available
The course will take place in Nantwich. Places are limited to 6 people at an introductory offer of £65.00pp (offers for 2 or more people available on request). Full payment by cheque is preferred upon booking or an on-line banking transaction. Alternatively, you can secure a place by making a non-refundable 50% deposit. If a 50% deposit is paid, the balance of the course fee must be paid in full two weeks before commencement of the course.
If you are interested in joining us or you would like to surprise a friend or loved one with a gift voucher or just want more information, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org – we would love to hear from you!